An often overlooked component of financial planning is the control, ownership and disposition of assets.
Key objectives would include protecting your personal assets from business risks and ensuring that assets eventually pass to family and beneficiaries of your choice in an orderly manner.
Key benefits include:
· Protection of assets you bring into a marriage or relationship
· Protect personal assets from business risks
· Guard against unwanted claims on your estate
· Provide for dependents e.g. spouse, children or grandchildren
· Provide an orderly distribution of your assets to your beneficiaries
· Ensure correct ownership of policies
· Making sure wills are up to date
· Enduring Powers of Attorney
· Retirement Planning
· Taxation Efficiency
· Succession Planning
Whilst we do not provide specific advice in all of the above areas, we are able to identify where issues may arise and where you should obtain professional expert advice.